Welcome to Healing Hands Animal Hospital!
Mon - Wed: 8 AM to 7 PM Thursday: 8 AM to 6 PM
Friday: 8 AM to 6 PM Saturday 8 AM to 1PM
We do not close for lunch!
If your pet has an emergency,
Please contact Pets ER at 410-543-8400
Check us out on Facebook!
About Our Hospital:
At Healing Hands Animal Hospital, we treat the animal, not the disease. That’s the motto of our founder, Dr. Carol Ross Lewis, whose approach to animal health involves combining the best practices of conventional Western veterinary medicine with age-old modalities of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM), including acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, Tui-Na and food therapy, to promote health and a long life for your pet.
- Acupuncture- used to treat a wide range of medical conditions in both dogs and cats, including allergies, seizures, arthritis, behavioral issues, muscle atrophy, skin problems, urinary and fecal incontinence, and many others.
- Baths- includes ear cleaning, nail trim, and anal gland expression. All pets must be current on vaccines.
- Behavioral Counseling
- Chinese herbs- Prescription herbs act as an alternative (or a supplement) to western medicine
- Dentistry- routine dental cleanings and dental extractions
- Dental Radiology
- Digital Radiology- immediately interpreted by our veterinarians
- House calls (pre-scheduled)- too busy to bring your pet to us? does your pet not travel well? no problem! we'll come to you! *at this time we are not able to offer emergency or short-notice house calls. Please call ahead to schedule!
- Internal Medicine- performance and interpretation of in-depth diagnostic testing such as bloodwork
- Laser Therapy- to reduce pain, inflammation, restore mobility and promote wound healing
- Nutritional Counseling
- Ultrasounds (abdomenal and soft tissue)
- Surgical Services- wide range of surgical services available Monday thru Friday
- NEW!! VetSource prescription refills- safe, reliable, and affordable pet care products delivered to your home!
Other services provided daily include routine care such as physical examinations, vaccines, emergencies, US and International Heath Certificates for traveling pets (click for more info), general wound care, and transfers to and from Pet's ER.
Vet Source Prescription Refills- delivered to your home! Click the image below!
Drs. Lewis, Burbach, and Wheeler are thrilled to be a part of the Salisbury area and look forward to providing outstanding veterinary medicine for years to come.
We accept cash, personal checks, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa and Care Credit for payments.
All payments due prior to pets being discharged from the hospital.